These almond cacao bites with EatingEVOLVED are perfect for dessert AND a quick snack when you need just a little something. I know, I know. Another bite recipe. They’re just so easy.
Melissa from Melissa’s Healthy Kitchen is so inspiring as she does a great job with Sunday meal prep. (You all should check out her Instagram account, linked above.) She also always includes a bite recipe in her lineup each week. Again, they’re just so easy, they’re a no-brainer.
I’m especially excited about this recipe because I incorporated one of my favorite chocolate bars from EatingEVOLVED. If you follow me on Instagram, you’ve seen me post about EatingEVOLVED before. They were also in my Expo East Recap.
EatingEVOLVED believes chocolate is food, not candy. We can all get on board with that, right? Their products are paleo, meaning they’re gluten-free and dairy-free. They also use coconut sugar instead of cane sugar, and coconut sugar is one of the sweeteners I can eat without wreaking havoc on my digestive system. I love all their products, and I used one of my favorites, their Almond Sea Salt bar, in this recipe.
One more thing about EatingEVOLVED. If you use the code katdtmt at checkout, you will get a free gift with your order! The gift changes every month and this month you’ll get two free chocolate bars.
Now let’s get right to the recipe!
Almond Cacao Bites with EatingEVOLVED
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 3/5 EatingEVOLVED Almond Sea Salt bar (the bar is divided into 5 parts)
- 1-3 tablespoons almond milk (used for binding if necessary)
- Measure out all ingredients.
- Add almond, cashews, vanilla, and cacao powder into a food processor and blend until combined.
- Add EatingEVOLVED bar to the food processor by breaking it into smaller pieces and mix in by turning on the food processor again.
- Add almond milk if necessary. Add a little bit at a time to bind ingredients together.
- Once combined, use a spoon to spoon out a tablespoon of the mixture and form into balls.
- You can chop up the EatingEVOLVED bar with a knife or break it up with your hands.
- Only add the almond milk if necessary.
- Store these in the fridge for up to a week.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This post is not sponsored by EatingEVOLVED but I will receive a commission if you make a purchase from their website. As always, all views are my own. I would never endorse a product that I wouldn’t use myself.