It’s that time of year again! I know many of you are currently planning your Thanksgiving menu, but Christmas is just around the corner. It will be here before we know it.
Perhaps you are searching for a gift for someone in your life desiring to make some healthy changes. Or maybe you are looking for a few more gifts to add to your wish list. So many of these items are on my own Christmas list. (Hint, hint Mom!)
I’ve put together a gift guide with a few skincare + makeup favs, a few lifestyle items, and a few food products. This gift guide thing is hard! There are so many great gift ideas out there and it was difficult to narrow this list down. Is there something you don’t see here but are curious about? Ask away in the comments!
Now on to the good stuff!
1. Travel tea tumbler — You can brew tea on the road or use this for fruit-infused water.
4. Slingshot Cold Brew Ready-to-Drink Coffee Box — I mean, how easy is this?
5. Elemental Superfood Crumble — I have been hearing nothing but rave reviews about this stuff. Give me all the Chocolate Peanut Butter, please.
6. Yogi Egyptian Licorice Tea — A friend introduced me to this tea a few years ago and I am hooked. It’s sweet but not too sweet and tastes nothing like licorice. It’s a great dupe for the Aveda tea.
7. Woodlot Cinder Candle — Everyone needs a good winter candle and this is a great hostess gift. Bonus points for being handcrafted and eco-friendly.
8. Wedderspoon Manuka Honey — This honey is raw, unpasteurized and Non-GMO verified. A splurge for sure, but this is perfect for the foodie in your life who already has everything.
9. Yerba Mate Tea — We haven’t talked about the benefits of Yerba Mate tea on the blog yet, but it’s a great substitute for coffee if you’re trying to cut back on coffee.
12. W3ll People Bronzing Powder — There is a reason this won an Allure Beauty award this year. I just recently bought it and it provides just the right amount of color.
13. Jane Iredale Chisel Brush — I bought this brush when I bought the bronzing powder above and it’s fantastic. Perfect for blush, bronzer, setting powder, you name it.
14. Jane Iredale Eyelash Primer — This stuff is amazing. I’ve been using it for about two weeks and it’s a great primer for any green beauty mascara that may smudge through the day. Thanks to Lizz at Follain for the tip!
15. Eat Pretty Inside and Out — We’re all catching on to the fact that what you eat affects your skin more than we thought. This book gives us a user-friendly program to follow to make 2017 the best year for your skin yet.
16. Rejuvenate Beauty Company Coffee Scrub — Rejuvenate Beauty Co just launched a few months ago and is passionate about empowering real beauty while restoring dignity and joy to the beautiful. That’s a mission I can get behind.
17. Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum — The ultimate splurge item but there are endless glowing reviews about this serum. (See what I did there?) If you’re looking to spoil someone, this is a must-buy.
18. Fashionable Abera Crossbody Tote — My husband gave me this bag for our anniversary this year and I love it. This is another company with a great mission. And if you use this link and sign up for the newsletter, you can get $10 off your purchase.
And just because I couldn’t make up my mind, here are a few items that didn’t make it into the graphic above but are certainly worth being mentioned.
19. May Lindstrom The Clean Dirt — Another splurge item but it’s a great exfoliator.
20. Primal Chocolate Almond Sea Salt Bar — Paleo chocolate that makes a great stocking stuffer.
21. Ball jars of any size — Maybe a boring Christmas gift but these are great for everything.
22. Mason Bar Company jar lids — So you can take your smoothie in your ball jar on the road!
23. Hynt Mascara — The green beauty world raves about this and I’ve been looking forward to trying this for quite some time.
**This post is not sponsored in any way, I just love sharing what I love!**