… what Kat goes crazy for!
This page contains affiliate links.
- Juice Beauty CC Cream in Warm Glow (above) — I like the weight and feel of tinted moisturizer vs. foundation. I find this one goes on best when my face is just slightly damp after my shower. The coverage is nice and light and it’s SPF30.
- Suntegrity “5 in 1” Moisturizer in Medium (above) — Really similar to the Juice Beauty CC Cream, but it blends in more easily. It’s SPF30 and gives great coverage.
- MDSolarSciences Tinted Moisturizer (above) — The coverage is a bit lighter than the options I’ve listed above but it’s perfect for a beach day when you want a sunscreen and a little tint. It’s SPF30.
- Vitamin B Enzyme Cleansing Oil + Makeup Remover — My favorite facial cleansing oil. Lovely scent + great makeup remover.
- Root’s Beauty Sleep Perfecting Serum — This facial oil is a great value and works so well.
- W3ll People mascara in Black or Brown (above) — This one doesn’t budge at all throughout the day.
- Lily Lolo mascara — This one gives a boost to my lashes unlike other natural mascaras I’ve tried. Great for date nights and parties.
- Kjaer Weiss mascara — I love this mascara for everyday wear. It’s very natural looking.
- Glossier Boy Brow in Brown — This stuff really plumps up your brows. I’d suggest using a brow brush after you apply it to tame your brows a bit.
- W3ll People Bio Bronzer stick (above) — This is a safe everyday bronzer that delivers just the right amount of color. Very buildable.
- W3ll People concealer in medium (above) — This goes on so smoothly and gives great coverage.
- W3ll People Bio Bronzer Powder (above) — The powder form of the bronzer stick I listed above. It gives a great finish.
- RMS Beauty “Un”Cover-up in 22 (above) — Sometimes I like the feel of this cream over the W3ll People, but I use them interchangeably.
- Kjaer Weiss Cream Blush in Abundance — The light plum + taupe color of this blush really works for my skin tone. I also love the Lovely shade.
- Kjaer Weiss Blush Brush — I use this with both the blush and bronzer stick I mentioned above.
- Feed Your Volume shampoo (above) — Gives great volume and leaves my hair feeling really clean. Has an orange scent.
- Feed Your Moisture shampoo (above) — Moisturizes without weighing your hair down. Love the sweet orange + ylang-ylang + rosemary scent.
- Feed Your Ends leave-in conditioner (above) — Great for times when I need a bit more conditioning. Just a few spritzes will be fine.
- Meow Meow Tweet Deodorant Stick in Lavender Bergamot (above) — Definitely my favorite natural deodorant. It smells great and keeps me fresh all day.
- Dr. Bronner’s Soap (above) — I love several scents including lavender, peppermint, and unscented.
- One Love Organics Gardenia + Tea Antioxidant Body Serum — This serum is light and smells amazing. It’s a perfect serum for warmer weather.