Here is the next bite recipe as promised! Today we’re talking about coconut matcha bites and they are dairy-free and nut-free.
A few of you have asked me about meal prepping. These bites are a perfect addition to your meal prep routine.
Coconut Matcha Bites
I like these coconut matcha bites because they have a bit of texture to them and are great for a pre-workout snack. They’re really hearty and portable so you can take them on the go. They do have a slight green tea and coconut taste to them but neither is overpowering.
I also like to eat these in the morning before breakfast because they have a touch of caffeine to get me going! And you can play around with the texture to see what works for you!
On to the recipe!
- 1 cup shredded (unsweetened) coconut
- 1 cup dates, pitted and softened if necessary (I used 9 dates)
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder (make sure there aren't any additives)
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour, if necessary
- 1 tablespoons almond milk, if necessary (use coconut milk if you have a nut allergy)
- Add coconut, dates, and coconut butter to food processor and blend until finely chopped.
- Add matcha and Vital Proteins collagen and blend again.
- Add coconut flour and/or almond milk, depending on the texture.
- Use a tablespoon into roll bites.
- Refrigerate until ready to enjoy!
- You only need to add the coconut flour and milk if necessary. I added both and love the consistency of the bites.
- Will keep in the fridge about a week.
Products I used:
- Culinary Matcha Powder
- Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- Shredded coconut
- Coconut butter
- Coconut flour
Disclosure: The links above may contain affiliate links. This post is not sponsored, I just love sharing what I love.